Vs > La Ronge, Sk
Lower Hutt, Taita vs La Ronge, Sk Climate & Distance Between
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Jacarezinho, Brazil
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Homalin, Myanmar
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Clayton, Nm, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Hokonui Forest, New Zealand
La Ronge, Sk vs Mbabane, Swaziland
La Ronge, Sk vs Juan Santamaria, Costa Rica
La Ronge, Sk vs Novosibirsk, Russia
La Ronge, Sk vs Corumba, Brazil
Saint Paul, Ne vs New Orleans Audubon, La
Yamaguchi vs Tumeremo
Gridino vs Kirillovka
Waihi vs Luang Prabang
- The distance between Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand and La Ronge, Sk, Canada is approximately 13,087 km or 8,132 mi.
- To reach Lower Hutt, Taita in this distance one would set out from La Ronge, Sk bearing 236.7° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Lower Hutt, Taita bearing 219.4° or SW .
- Lower Hutt, Taita has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas La Ronge, Sk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Lower Hutt, Taita is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas La Ronge, Sk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 13.2 °C (23.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28.8 °C (51.8°F) less in Lower Hutt, Taita. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 860.4 mm (33.9 in) more which is equivalent to 860.4 l/m² (21.12 US gal/ft²) or 8,604,000 l/ha (919,825 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.2° higher in Lower Hutt, Taita than in La Ronge, Sk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Lower Hutt, Taita relative to La Ronge, Sk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of La Ronge, Sk vs Lower Hutt, Taita
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -5 (-10)
|| -9 (-16)
|| -7 (-12)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Fortaleza, Brazil
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Sumy, Ukraine
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Grosseto, Italy
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Mount Pleasant, Ia, Usa
La Ronge, Sk vs Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
La Ronge, Sk vs Kotel’Nyj Island, Russia
La Ronge, Sk vs Linhares, Brazil
La Ronge, Sk vs Munich, Germany
Apodi vs Erie, Pa
Dallas, Texas vs Freetown
Senanga vs Dover, De
Fairbanks, Alaska vs Cardiff, Wales
Lower Hutt, Taita vs La Ronge, Sk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Taita
Climate Guides for Locations near La Ronge, Sk
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 406.7 kms (252.7 miles) WNW
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 331.8 kms (206.2 miles) WSW
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 413 kms (256.6 miles) WSW
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 216.5 kms (134.6 miles) S
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 329.1 kms (204.5 miles) SW
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 388.6 kms (241.5 miles) SW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 345.2 kms (214.5 miles) SSW
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 375.7 kms (233.5 miles) NE
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 322.7 kms (200.5 miles) NE
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 221.3 kms (137.5 miles) E
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 299.1 kms (185.9 miles) ESE
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 382.8 kms (237.9 miles) S