Vs > Cold Lake, Ab
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Cold Lake, Ab Climate & Distance Between
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Floriano, Brazil
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Birmingham, Alabama, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Luck, Ukraine
Cold Lake, Ab vs Ica, Russia
Cold Lake, Ab vs Isla De Pascua-Mataveri, Chile
Cold Lake, Ab vs Oymyakon, Russia
Cold Lake, Ab vs La Paz, Baja California, Mexico
Milano/ Malpensa vs Totara Flat
Dunedin (Aero) vs Charnocks
Amsterdam vs Dakhla
Nobeoka vs Makhanga
- The distance between Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand and Cold Lake, Ab, Canada is approximately 12,777 km or 7,940 mi.
- To reach Lower Hutt, Taita in this distance one would set out from Cold Lake, Ab bearing 233.2° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Lower Hutt, Taita bearing 218.3° or SW .
- Lower Hutt, Taita has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Cold Lake, Ab has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Lower Hutt, Taita is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Cold Lake, Ab is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 11.3 °C (20.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25.5 °C (45.9°F) less in Lower Hutt, Taita. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 917.4 mm (36.1 in) more which is equivalent to 917.4 l/m² (22.52 US gal/ft²) or 9,174,000 l/ha (980,761 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.5° higher in Lower Hutt, Taita than in Cold Lake, Ab.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Lower Hutt, Taita relative to Cold Lake, Ab. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cold Lake, Ab vs Lower Hutt, Taita
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -9 (-16)
|| -7 (-12)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Broadview, Sk, Canada
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Paranagua, Brazil
Cold Lake, Ab vs Crotone, Calabria, Italy
Cold Lake, Ab vs Lodgepole, Ne, Usa
Cold Lake, Ab vs Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain
Cold Lake, Ab vs Uaupes, Brazil
Chimbote vs Hoseda-Hard
Meekatharra vs Conception, Mo
Chupungnyong vs Cernovcy
Muren vs Paramaribo
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Cold Lake, Ab Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Taita
Climate Guides for Locations near Cold Lake, Ab
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) NNW
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 303.6 kms (188.7 miles) WNW
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 223.9 kms (139.2 miles) WSW
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 414.5 kms (257.6 miles) W
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) WSW
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 156.1 kms (97 miles) SW
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 123.9 kms (77 miles) SSW
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) WSW
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 167 kms (103.8 miles) SW
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 345.6 kms (214.7 miles) SW
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 272.2 kms (169.2 miles) SSW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 331.8 kms (206.2 miles) ENE
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 331.1 kms (205.7 miles) ESE
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 227.3 kms (141.2 miles) SE
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 248.2 kms (154.2 miles) SSE
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 344.6 kms (214.1 miles) SE