Vs > Cambridge Bay, Nt
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Cambridge Bay, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Klodzko, Poland
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Madison, In, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Copiapo-Chamonate, Chile
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Jacarezinho, Brazil
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Roseau, Mn, Usa
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Hallettsville, Tx, Usa
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Suphan Buri, Thailand
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Ostersund-Froson, Sweden
Owosso, Mi vs Atuona, Hiva Oa
Coco Island vs South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In
Eugene, Or vs Ashgabat
Tot’Ma vs San Fernando De Apure
- The distance between Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand and Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada is approximately 13,862 km or 8,614 mi.
- To reach Lower Hutt, Taita in this distance one would set out from Cambridge Bay, Nt bearing 244.2° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Lower Hutt, Taita bearing 205.3° or SSW .
- Lower Hutt, Taita has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Cambridge Bay, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Lower Hutt, Taita is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Cambridge Bay, Nt is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The average annual temperature is 27.6 °C (49.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32.5 °C (58.5°F) less in Lower Hutt, Taita. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1208.7 mm (47.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1208.7 l/m² (29.66 US gal/ft²) or 12,087,000 l/ha (1,292,181 US gal/ac) more. About 9 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.1° higher in Lower Hutt, Taita than in Cambridge Bay, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Lower Hutt, Taita relative to Cambridge Bay, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Lower Hutt, Taita
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Tunis, Tunisia
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Iquitos, Peru
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Bejaia, Algeria
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Conceição do Mato Dentro, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Corumba, Brazil
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Yining, China
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Taupo Nzed, New Zealand
Lancaster, Wi vs Lecce
Kofu vs Morada Nova
Chios vs Vagamo, Oppland
Kotel’Nyj Island vs Pichilingue
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Cambridge Bay, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Taita
Climate Guides for Locations near Cambridge Bay, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 787.5 kms (489.3 miles) WNW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 763.2 kms (474.2 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 614.9 kms (382.1 miles) WNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) WSW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 331.5 kms (206 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 430 kms (267.2 miles) WSW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) SSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 461.3 kms (286.7 miles) SSW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 850 kms (528.2 miles) SW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 713.5 kms (443.4 miles) NNE
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 713.2 kms (443.2 miles) NNE
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 460.7 kms (286.3 miles) E
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 467.6 kms (290.6 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 145.7 kms (90.6 miles) ESE
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 623.7 kms (387.6 miles) E
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 787.9 kms (489.6 miles) E
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 665.5 kms (413.5 miles) SE